The Solta Cantilever is the ideal product for the person who appreciates good design and wants something unusual and different. The parasol is easy to open and close with just one hand and low maintenance, meaning that you simply install it and enjoy it.
After the installation (we strongly recommend 2 people for this), you simply star turning the winch until the parasol opens at maximum.
To collapse your cantilever, you must rotate the handle in the opposite direction until the canopy is folded.
Bambrella tested all of its parasols in a wind tunnel and the Solta can withstand wind speeds higher than 100 km/h. Keep in mind that wind tunnel testing is a controlled environment and we always recommend to our clients to keep their parasols closed and in a protective cover when not in use.
The frame - The parasol itself is made from lightweight aluminium, for easy transportation and the rest of the fittings are made from steel. A protective finish layer, wood colour, covers the pole and the frame meaning it will remain bright and pristine for many years of perfect patio lounging.
The canopy – can be printed for marketing purposes on all 4 sides and there is of choice of 3 different materials: Polyester, Spuncrylic and Recasens. To find out which is the best option for you, visit the ‘Canopy’ tab.
You can anchor your parasol to the ground either using an in-ground base or a frame base with 2 heavy tiles.
The frame base finish is similar to the frame and pole, with a wood finish on top, to add a touch of luxury to your garden.
The metallic structure of the base frame wheights 17 kg and each tile has 64 kg.
17kg base frame + 2 x 64kg bases =145 kg
The Solta Accessory Pack includes heaters and lights for your parasol so you can enjoy spending even more time in your garden.
|Hanging lights or magnetic, they produce a warm white light, strong enough for reading or cooking, with more than 6 hours autonomy.||Infrared or halogen, they are completely safe to use, designed to fit almost any parasol. They create a warm atmosphere under the canopy and they’re low in energy consumption.|
The Bambrella Solta’s functionality, durability and visual appeal make it the perfect choice for both large private and public projects.
If you have any questions, need help, or require further information, please contact us.
Spuncrylic® Parasol Cover Material
Spuncrylic polyester is the industry standard for hotels, restaurants and any other hospitality location.
Spuncrylic offers customers:
- A polyester which has been through a process called solution dying, a technique used to add colour to a synthetic fibre.
- A solution dyed canopy colouring through all layers of the polyester thread, guaranteeing more vibrant, longer lasting colour.
- A high-level of resistance to fading from direct sunlight.
- A canopy which offers good stain resistance and water repellence.
- An affordable canopy which provides resistance to all weather conditions.
- A canopy which delivers a *UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) of at least 50.
*UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor), Indicates the fraction of the sun’s ultraviolet rays that penetrate fabric. Example, Material with a UPF of 50, allows just 1/50th of the sun’s UV radiation to reach your skin. The higher the UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor), the greater the protection offered.
Polyester Canopy Cover Material
The standard, piece dyed polyester is the entry level parasol canopy and one you will find most commonly on parasols available on the high street. The standard polyester is a great option if you’re working on a budget. While it only comes with a 1 year warranty, if looked after, it should last well beyond that.
Polyester offers customers:
- Polyester is a strong fibre, resistant to creasing and keeps its shape.
- Polyester is piece dyed meaning the thread is only coloured on the outside of the canopy, like a radish!
- Offers an affordable alternative to Spuncrylic
- Shade Specialists only offer polyester covers in two natural colours, beige and natural as darker, stronger colours would be more susceptible to fading over time.
Recasens RECacril® Parasol Cover Material
The acrylic recasens material is the rolls Royce of canopies. Made from strong, hard wearing acrylic material. The recasens canopy offers the top level of protection from the elements
Recasens offers customers:
- A high-performance acrylic fabric of the very highest quality.
- The very best water resistance and protection from the sun.
- A matieral used extensively in the boating and marine industries for its strength and durability.
- An Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of up to +80 according to international standard UV 801.
- Low reactivity and high stability offering long lasting protection against mold, plus excellent water and oil repellence.
- An effective sunscreen as they filter a high percentage of ultraviolet radiation.
*UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor), Indicates the fraction of the sun’s ultraviolet rays that penetrate fabric. Example, Material with a UPF of 50, allows just 1/50th of the sun’s UV radiation to reach your skin.