The top of the range Pegasus Milano cantilever parasol has a strong and sturdy build, however despite the size is surprisingly easy to open with the crank system. Once open, you will love these two unique Pegasus Milano features:
- The ability to tilt not only behind, but also away from the sturdy upright mast and allows an unobstructed view, keeping the pole out of sight, whilst still getting protection from the setting sun.
- Variable open height between 1.7 & 2.6m (depending on base option), allowing you to create to a more cosy atmosphere in the evening, or airy in the mid afternoon sun.
In addition to these two unique features, the Pegasus Milano matches its competitors with all the features we would expect to see and more:
- Ground base (no footprint), bolt down (minimal footprint) or weighted surface base options.
- Heaters and lighting available.
- Protective cover available.
- Rain gutters available when purchasing 2+ units.
- Logo printing available.
Available in Square, Rectangular and Octagonal canopy, contact us today to discuss our UK nationwide fitting services.