Created for very large areas, the Savannah Giant parasol is designed to reduce the number of parasol structures (poles and bases) by using one single robust structure (centre-pole) with one canopy instead of 2 or 3 smaller parasols covering the same area. This unique structure provides more space under the parasol for a better configuration of your terrace and ease of movement.
The frame – the aluminium used for the frame and pole can be powder coated in a variety of RAL colours creating a unique appearance. The centre pole uses telescopic drive system for easy-operation and it is reinforced for extra resistance.
The ribs – the reinforced aluminium ribs have spring loaded plunger ends to make sure the canopy will be fully tensioned for increased resistance.
The canopy – the acrylic membrane is one of the best features of this parasol with a high protection against stains, mould, UV rays. With about 50 colours to choose from, you can create an interesting and vibrant parasol that will catch the eye of your clients, or it can be made to simply blend in with the environment. You can opt for a valance and, if required, it can be printed with your company’s brand for marketing purposes.
All the materials used when developing this product, along with the high attention to details given by the designing engineers, guarantees you made a good choice for a long lasting and impressive parasol.
SHAPES AND SIZES:
We know that every project is unique, so we made this model possible in a large variety of sizes for all the three shapes available, to ensure we have the right solution for you:
Round Canopy – from 5.5m diameter up to 9m diameter (0.5m increments)
Square Canopy – from 5.5 x 5.5m up to 7 x 7m (0.5m increments)
Rectangular Canopy – from 6 x 4m up to 7 x 5m (0.5m increments)
For other shapes and sizes visit our parasol size guide and index here.
|Available only on call for this model, our robust heaters are available in 1 or 1.5 KW. They come as standard in black, silver or white, but can equally match the colour of the canopy or frame if you wish to. They can be turned on/off by a simple button touch from the pole or a switch inside the building, or you can choose the length of time they stay on, thanks to a timer delay switch.||The recommended setup for this type of umbrella is the ‘8 Way Lighting Kit’. It comes standard in warm white but other colours are also possible. They are fitted onto the ribs of the frame and along with the heaters they create a cosy and pleasant atmosphere for your clients in the evenings. Lights can be operated either by the remote control included, or a static switch.|
|Bases and fixations|
- In-ground base for parasol is used to fix your parasol firmly in the ground if you decide not to move it. It’s the strongest and the cheapest method for fixing your parasol.
- Portable base with tube allows the parasol to be moved from one place to another but needs additional fixing if the parasol is placed in windy areas.
- Spreader Plate for decks or hard floors, chemically anchored or fixed with hinges.
Cover for protection -
To ensure that your parasol will be around for many years, we highly recommend that you store it with the cover when not in use to protect it from fading and mould. The covers are made from strong synthetic fabric and they close with a wrapping strap.
- for those situations when you have to ensure clients cannot directly operate the heaters, a Key Switch is provided that allows you or your staff to lock this feature.
- the Auto Cut Off safety feature is a standard fit for cutting the power to the heaters and lights once you begin closing the umbrella.
The Savannah Giant Parasol is one of our most sought-after products by the pubs, cafés and restaurant owners and we fully understand why: it offers space, shade and shelter all year round, in the same time requiring very low maintenance.
It is designed for the commercial sector, to be fully customisable in shapes, colours, dimensions and features, meaning that you can have the perfect shade and shelter for your project, with just a touch of a few clicks.
At ShadeSpecialists we are proud to offer our clients the best shade solutions to suit their needs and bring their ideas to reality. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our products, or maybe require further information. We are more than happy to answer and offer you an expert advice.
|The Pole Diameter (reinforced)
|- 103mm x 6.5mm
- Crank Handle
Recasens RECacril® Parasol Cover Material
The acrylic recasens material is the rolls Royce of canopies. Made from strong, hard wearing acrylic material. The recasens canopy offers the top level of protection from the elements
Recasens offers customers:
- A high-performance acrylic fabric of the very highest quality.
- The very best water resistance and protection from the sun.
- A matieral used extensively in the boating and marine industries for its strength and durability.
- An Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of up to +80 according to international standard UV 801.
- Low reactivity and high stability offering long lasting protection against mold, plus excellent water and oil repellence.
- An effective sunscreen as they filter a high percentage of ultraviolet radiation.
*UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor), Indicates the fraction of the sun’s ultraviolet rays that penetrate fabric. Example, Material with a UPF of 50, allows just 1/50th of the sun’s UV radiation to reach your skin.
Please select type, shape colour and other options to calculate final price.